Best Safari Gimbal Head
Call for best deal 505-345-6322
Over the years I have tried and used many Gimbal style tripod heads, Because I am a very serious nature photographer and I do not want to miss a once in a lifetime image because of a slow and cumbersome gimbal head, I choose to spend the money and get the best I can. While on Safari in both Alaska and in Africa your gear choice can have a huge effect on both the quality of your images and the over all quality of your adventure. Having great gear is a must have when a person has invested in a once in a life time photographic experience.
ProMediaGear Katana Gimbal Head.
For long, we have been driven to create something revolutionary. The Katana Gimbal is the result of not copying but innovating from grounds up. It looks, operates, and consists of materials that are not the result of cost cutting but those that are the finest available. It operates smoothly even with the heaviest and most expensive lenses. Imagine all day shooting with super telephoto lens without getting tired. Available in black only.
- Smooth panning and tight locking mechanism (separate from assembly mounts), adjust the friction without parts coming apart
- Arca-Swiss type compatible lens mount
- Hard anodized scratch resistant finish
- Sealed Ball Bearings maintenance free
- Over sized knobs
- Lightweight aircraft quality aluminum
- CNC Precision machined parts
- Years of enjoyment, 5-year warranty, Made in USA
- Gimbal Head with Arca-Swiss compatible clamp
- Length: 9.5 inches
- Width: 2.25 inches
- Height: 13 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (22.68 KG)
- Mount Thread: 3/8”-16