African Honeymoon & Anniversary Safaris
Experience a Romantic African Safari.
Immerse yourself in an environment sure to rejuvenate your creativity: the South African Safari. This wild excursion will evoke your excitement about nature by stimulating your senses in every way with the sounds and textures of the safari, the smell and taste of traditional African meals, and by viewing these remarkable animals in their natural habitat. Your Honeymoon couldn’t ask for a more exhilarating event.
Each day will include two trips out on your African Safari with plenty of rest and relaxation at the luxurious camp where Spa Treatments, Poolside relaxation, and time for just the two of you .
This Safari will be led by Kevin and Tricia Dooley of Idube Photo Safari . The first night in South Africa we will be staying at the Lesedi Cultural Village. During our Safari we will be at the Thakadu River Camp. Both locations provide luxurious and traditionally-styled accommodations for you to enjoy.
Below is a general outline of our daily schedule while on Safari: All Activities are optional, the camp is a great place to just relax and enjoy nature.
This is an incredible chance to experence a true African Safari in a luxurious and exciting way.
Join Idube Photo safaris on this honeymoon of a life time, not just a honeymoon, this is a full African Safari. You will stay stay in some of Southern Africa’s best luxery safari lodges with comfort, Game viewing experiences, and cuisine in mind.
- Our Vehicles and Guides: No big buses, Only very small private groups, we will be with you for your Safari. With Idube Photo Safaris, you will enjoy the private use of a specially outfitted 4-wheel drive safari vehicles providing for maximum flexibility, comfort and wildlife viewing. We will help with setting up your gear to photograph wildlife and will make suggestions on camera gear and camera support. You will normally have two game drives a day,(weather permitting) that normally last three to four hours each. You have the option to join us on all our game drives or to skip a game drive and just relax around the lodge. Our Game Drive vehicles are equipped with spot lights for night time game drives, radios for communication with the lodge and other safari vehicles, as well as blankets and ponchos. Your private guide will have expert knowledge about the area you will be traveling, the wildlife you will be experiencing, will be completely devoted to your party – answering questions and sharing information about your wildlife encounters. Because our groups all have a common interest, we can tailor the game drives to our interests.
- Wildlife Viewing: Are wildlife areas are huge and have a very large diversity of Animal life, Bird life, Plant life, and Geology. We may choose to focus on predators (lions, hyaenas , cheetahs and leopards), or the large herbivores (elephants, giraffes, rhinos, zebra, and wildebeest ) however we never know what we might come across while out in the African bush. We do share radio calls and work with other Safari Vehicles in the area, working together to locate the best wildlife sightings. In addition to looking for wildlife, we stop in the mornings for coffee and muffins , and in the evening for sundowners and snacks.
- Your Hosts: Kevin and or Tricia will be with you for your Safari. We will provide a meet and greet at the airport, as well as be with you to help with everything on your Safari. Kevin Dooley is a qualified FGASA nature guide and professional wildlife and portrait/wedding photographer. The advantages of having a professional photographer and wildlife guide with you on safari are many. With the knowledge of photography, the passion of getting just the right image and lighting, and the training in locating wildlife and understand their behavior is a big bonus to have on safari. Tricia Dooley is South African and is from South Africa. Tricia has a great knowledge of the country, it’s people, and the advantage of knowing the roads and directions to great places to visit and see. Tricia also has the advantage of communicating and understanding the local people.
- Anniversary and Honeymoon Safari
- $7999.00 per couple
- 09 nights 10 Days
- Depart USA Nov 26th 2015
- Arrive Johannesburg November 27th
- Emperors Palace November 27th
- Shopping and Lesedi Cultural Center November 28th
- Thakadu River Camp Safari November 29th-December 6th
- Airport Johannesburg December 6th
- USA Arrival November 22nd
- Workshop Fee $295.00
IDUBE Photo Safaris 2414 Juan Tabo NE Albuquerque NM 87112 505-345-6322 Cell 505-401-2988 Fax 505-345-1539
E MAIL CONTACT email@example.com
South Africa Photo Safaris Banjo Workshops Wildlife photography photography workshops Honeymoons