Future Dates and a new itinerary are in consideration
A great opportunity to improve your photographic skills
and go on an African Safari.
Immerse yourself in an environment sure to rejuvenate your photographic creativity: the South African Safari. This wild excursion will evoke your excitement about photography by stimulating your senses in every way with the sounds and textures of the safari, the smell and taste of traditional African meals, and by viewing these remarkable animals in their natural habitat. Your photography career couldn’t ask for a more exhilarating event.
Each day will include two trips out on the South African Safari with plenty of rest and relaxation at the luxurious camp. Kevin will be leading 1-2 hour workshops each day relating to your needs about workflow, Photoshop®, lighting, composition, creativity, and more.
This Safari will be led by Kevin and Tricia Dooley of Idube Photo Safari, and daily photography sessions will be led by Kevin and Clare Kubota. The first night in South Africa we will be staying at the Lesedi Cultural Village. During our Safari we will be at the Thakadu River Camp. Both locations provide luxurious and traditionally-styled accommodations for you to enjoy.
Below is a general outline of our daily schedule while on Safari: All Activities are optional, the camp is a great place to just relax and enjoy nature.
6:00 AM Wake Up
6:30 AM Tea/Coffee/ Snacks
6:45 AM Leave on Safari
10:00 AM Return from Safari
10;15 AM Full Breakfast
11:30 AM Photography Workshop Session with Kevin Kubota
1:30 PM Lunch
3:30 PM High Tea
3:45 PM Leave on Safari
Return at Dark
8PM Full Dinner, time by the fire, and bed time
Join Idube Photo safaris on this Safari of a life time, not just a honeymoon, this is a full African Safari. You will stay stay in some of Southern Africa’s best luxery safari lodges with comfort, Game viewing experiences, and cuisine in mind.
- Our Vehicles and Guides: No big buses, Only very small private groups, we will be with you for your Safari. With Idube Photo Safaris, you will enjoy the private use of a specially outfitted 4-wheel drive safari vehicles providing for maximum flexibility, comfort and wildlife viewing. We will help with setting up your gear to photograph wildlife and will make suggestions on camera gear and camera support. You will normally have two game drives a day,(weather permitting) that normally last three to four hours each. You have the option to join us on all our game drives or to skip a game drive and just relax around the lodge. Our Game Drive vehicles are equipped with spot lights for night time game drives, radios for communication with the lodge and other safari vehicles, as well as blankets and ponchos. Your private guide will have expert knowledge about the area you will be traveling, the wildlife you will be experiencing, will be devoted to your party – answering questions and sharing information about your wildlife encounters. Because our groups all have a common interest, we can tailor the game drives to our interests.
- Wildlife Viewing: Are wildlife areas are huge and have a very large diversity of Animal life, Bird life, Plant life, and Geology. We may choose to focus on predators (lions, hyaenas , cheetahs and leopards), or the large herbivores (elephants, giraffes, rhinos, zebra, and wildebeest ) however we never know what we might come across while out in the African bush. We do share radio calls and work with other Safari Vehicles in the area, working together to locate the best wildlife sightings. In addition to looking for wildlife, we stop in the mornings for coffee and muffins , and in the evening for sundowners and snacks.
- Your Hosts: Kevin and or Tricia will be with you for your Safari. We will provide a meet and greet at the airport, as well as be with you to help with everything on your Safari. Kevin Dooley is a qualified FGASA nature guide and professional wildlife and portrait/wedding photographer. The advantages of having a professional photographer and wildlife guide with you on safari are many. With the knowledge of photography, the passion of getting just the right image and lighting, and the training in locating wildlife and understand their behavior is a big bonus to have on safari. Tricia Dooley is South African and is from South Africa. Tricia has a great knowledge of the country, it’s people, and the advantage of knowing the roads and directions to great places to visit and see. Tricia also has the advantage of communicating and understanding the local people.
|ABOUT KUBOTA IMAGE TOOLS|
|Kubota Image Tools is proud to offer some of the best digital photography workshops and training products in the world. Our custom Actions for Photoshop® have won critical acclaim from many of the world’s top photographers who use them in their post-processing on a daily basis! Using these same, time-saving image enhancement tools, you too can create custom artistic images in seconds. If you are not 100% satisfied with our products, we’ll buy them back from you within 30 days of your purchase.Our business mantra is to Empower Photographers, and everything we sell and do is designed around that simple principle. If it won’t help you make money or become a better photographer, we won’t offer it.|
|Kevin Kubota is co-founder and “Idea Guy” at Kubota Image Tools, as well as one of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World, as recognized by American Photo magazine. Kevin’s images reflect a passion for the craft and a keen eye for the emotional bond that photographs evoke within us all.Kevin’s business and technical experience as president and CEO of the highly successful Oregon-based wedding, portrait and commercial photography studio, Kubota Photo-Design Inc., makes him the ideal leader for Kubota Image Tools – a company with a mission to empower digital photographers with new, effective workflow ideas and outstanding Photoshop® techniques.|
|Kevin has successfully trained thousands of photographers to make the digital transition and founded the widely popular Digital Photography Bootcamp® workshops. He is also the author of Digital Photography Boot Camp: A Step-by-Step Guide for Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers, Second Edition, published by Amherst Media. Kevin’s work has been featured in publications including Studio Photography and Design, Rangefinder, Shutterbug, Professional Photographer, American Photo, Popular Photography & Imaging, and in Nikon advertorials.|
- Kevin Kubota Safari
- $7999.00 per couple $4399.00 Single
- 09 nights 10 Days
- Depart USA 2017
- Arrive Johannesburg 2017
- Emperors Palace 2017
- Shopping and Lesedi Cultural Center 2017
- Thakadu River Camp Safari 2017
- Airport Johannesburg 2017
- USA Arrival 2017
- Workshop Fee $295.00
IDUBE Photo Safaris 2414 Juan Tabo NE Albuquerque NM 87112 505-345-6322 Cell 505-401-2988 Fax 505-345-1539
E MAIL CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
South Africa Photo Safaris Banjo Workshops Wildlife photography photography workshops Honeymoons